The Department contains 5 divisions and 5 rooms, including Obstetrics and Gynecology Wards (Wards 4A) with 48 beds, delivery room—12 beds, four childbirth rooms.
The 5 Divisions are:
- Division of Gynecological Oncology (Director Chou, Cheng-Yang),
- Division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine (Director Chang, Chiung-Hsin),
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology (Director Wu, Meng-Hsing),
- Division of Genetics (Director Kuo, Pao-Lin) and
- Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology(Director Pan, Hsien-An)
The 5 examination rooms are:
- Ultrasound Room
- Perinatology Examination Room
- Test-Tube Baby Room
- Molecular Genetic Diagnosis Room
- Urodynamic Examination Room
The Department not only works hard to keep the divisions and examination rooms operating with high quality but also makes sure to enhance its service and education. There are a total of 16 attendant physicians, 11 resident physicians, five technicians, and one administrative assistant. Around 2,400 operations are done every year with approx. 1,500 births delivered with full/part-time physicians taking care of deliveries and surgery.